Daria the Unreliable Narrator is an Iron Chef prompt started by Kristen Bealer. The prompt is: "what if Daria canon wasn't the objective reality it seems to be? That is, what if the episodes are heavily filtered through Daria's biased perspective, and what we see is a distorted version of the truth?"
Fanfics created from this include:
- An untitled retelling of the self-esteem class scenes by Roentgen, in which Daria is more brittle and Jane more aggressive & disgruntled
- "Old Friends/Bookends" by Two-Eyed Charlie, where Daria is a more passive figure relying on Jane for support
- "I would put roses round our door" by LongSnakeMoan, with Daria as a controlling, abusive figure towards Jane
- "Break" by Princess Pasta, about what Trent's really thinking during "Is It Fall Yet?" (also found here)
- "But You Don't Like Anybody" by Charles RB, an alternate look at Amelia's scenes in "Camp Fear" (also found here)